Monday, August 17, 2009

The Catch-Up Blog..


Ok... Haven't had alot of time to write everything down! Ok... I left off with Danielle and I emailing eachother through MySpace... or "SpaceBook" as my dad calls it... It was really nice to get to know her... I know it relaxed me on Sunday!!

I made a scrapbook for Tarin so she could have some pictures of me to take home... I just didn't know what to get someone who gives you an amazing gift that no one else understands! Marlinda and Chris helped me kick butt on it and we were able to get it all done in one night! ;) I tried to post the pictures on here but they aren't working! :( I will keep trying or I will post them to Facebook and insert a link!
On Friday I decided to send out an "easy out" email to both Tarin and Jim... I was kinda feeling that it wasn't going to work for Jim. I sent him the email on the Friday we spoke and I didn't get anything back from him until Monday. I know this sounds normal and ok to most people but I was kinda hurt by it. He was the first person to reach out to me and to make contact when all this happened and to not get a response for a few days was kinda odd. And I know his wife wasn't to keen on this whole thing. So I kinda thought that he might not be wanting or able to meet up with us. The email I sent was very nice...
~~~
Jim,
I am sending this message to Tarin also. I just wanted to let you both know that if for any reason you do not feel comfortable with meeting on Sunday or it's not a good time in your lives there is no hard feelings if you want to cancel the meeting. I do not want to come into your lives and disrupt them, I would like to blend into them. It's not my intention to hurt anyone or cause any kind of distress to your current families. I would love to meet you both and I am hoping that you both will be there.
Thank you, Erin
Tri-City Park - Sunday, 11am
2301 N. Kraemer Blvd Placentia, CA 92870
Where is says reservoir that's right off Kreamer Blvd. We are going to try and get Shelter 1,2,3, or 4. So we will be up at the top of the hill...
~~~~
And I got the response I was expecting but didn't want to hear... he decided not to come... which was ok with me but to tell you the truth I was sad! I was so excited to meet him and to learn about him and his family! So I emailed Danielle and let her know to pass it one to Tarin.
Saturday Night I decided that I needed to go home and be around my family... I feel safe there and I feel comfortable... Chris and I went to my parents house to bake cookies for Sunday and for dinner... it was nice to be there... I felt really relaxed... until dinner... I swear it was like the last supper!
We were all sitting around the table and we're going to pray and Mom decided that it was a hand holding prayer night... so we all hold hands... then she decides that she doesn't want to say grace so she asks my dad too... Which is all cool... My dad may not seem the religious type but he can say a really heartfelt and amazing grace when called upon. So of course by the end of it Mom's crying... We were all making good small talk but I knew that at the back of all our minds was tomorrow and how everything would be different from here on out. No matter how we pretend or how much we try not to change things tomorrow was going to change us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment