Friday, August 7, 2009

Holy Hell...

This has been a mind blowing day.... My hands are shaking...

I got a phone call from my birthfather Jim... Blew me away... I cried for about an hour... I am so amazed by his personality... we are truly related... He gave me his email and I sent him some pictures of both Chris and I...

Then... I check my blog... and I get the message from Danielle... Blew my mind again...

Then I get a phone call from my birthmother... her message was exactly like the ones I leave... you guys know what I am talking about... the "hey its me ..." and then I leave the message... it's kinda freaky...

I wasn't expecting this all today... I thought I'd at least have the weekend to process this... I'm not complaining at all mind you... I'm just blown away... I am going to call her back... I just need to process this... When she called it was wonderful to have Chris and Marlinda in the room to hear her message. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment