Friday, August 7, 2009

It was delievered...

Label/Receipt Number: 7008 3230 0002 1876 2067
Class: First-Class Mail®Service(s): Certified Mail™
Return ReceiptDelivered-->Status: DeliveredYour item was delivered at 12:03 PM on August 6, 2009 in RANCHO PALOS VERDES, CA 90275.


Detailed Results:
Delivered, August 06, 2009, 12:03 pm, RANCHO PALOS VERDES, CA 90275
Acceptance, August 05, 2009, 4:51 pm, PLACENTIA, CA 92871

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Holy Shit... It was delievered... at least to the one in CA... now I am going to wait for the green card with the information on it to come back to me... but looking at it... it should be here today or tomorrow... oh goodness...

I put my personal cell phone number on the letter... so now every time my phone rings I am wondering who it is! It's also been dying on me like every 5 minutes... I can't imagine missing that call... But i think they will talk it over this weekend and if anything happens it will be after this weekend... kinda gives me time to deal and gives them time to deal...

If you ever believed in prayer or good thoughts... please send them my way... I really need them... I'm kinda freaking out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment