Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I took a break...

Ok I took a break as not to bore everyone with everything... Plus I had some stuff to think about and I wanted to talk to some of my other family members... bottom line.. everyone is super supporative and thinks the letter I wrote is great!!

So today... I am going to mail the letters... I talked over the option of asking for some kinda of return reciept from the people I am mailing too... and the over all feedback on that idea was good... like Marlinda said.. you do that with important papers... so what is more important than finding her and the letter that could possible lead me to her?!?!?! So I now have to make it to the post office before it closes... thus I have to leave work early... and I do not want to do this alone so Chris is going to come with me and be my support.... I know I'll have alot of people there to support me in spirit too...

I am going to give them 30 days from the time the letter is recieved before I move forward and try something else... I think a month is enough time to process and to pass information along... Don't you? And why would you sit on this for a month with out passing it on... Unless as I am kinda fearing she didn't tell her new husband and her new family doesn't know. Ack!!! Scary thought huh! Well there is no way to find out other than to put myself out there so here I go... well I am actually going around 4:30... but you get the idea!

3 comments:

  1. hi, umm i am Danielle Long, my mom is your mom. we are currently with my uncle russ helping fix up his house. we got a call from my grandmother who my uncle pat lives with, she read your letter over the phone to us. we are happy to hear from you. we have been waiting for a long time. we are in arizona right now, we are heading home tomorrow and will be calling you. we want you and are happy to talk to you. i know this is crazy, tomorrow is my moms birthday and she thinks this is the best birthday present shes gotten. talk to you tomorrow Tarin and Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i know where i was when you were born i carved 4/2783 your birthday date into a desk in tarins bedroom the day you were born and i reminded tarin who is my best friend in the whole world and jim my other best friend in the world and we never ever have done anything together they are 2 seperate relationships tottally i have 2 best friends they have a past but it is seperate from me im lucky i know what great people your parents are i was there when the descision was made you were mentioned every 4/27 every birthday because you have always been special to me this is why i wasnt adopted i was kept my mom was raped i was the result she was going to put me up for adoption but found out a member of her family was going to adopt me so she kept me you dont keep somthing you dont want i never met a relative on either side no aunts uncles grammas nothing i was gonna be in jail like my dad by the time im 18 so school diddnt matter anyways i was living in the windmill on a minature golf course from age 13 to 17 when pat the guy you sent the letter to and his twin brother jeff were working at the castle golf course we became friends they knew where i was living and for how long when tarins dad let me move in thats around 1980 your mom is 20 days older then me i know more about your mom and your dad then probably anyone on this planet and they me they both are truly my best friends and weve never lost contact thats why i sent you jimmers ph# dont misunderstand your dads actions and judgements right now ok 1st hes a guy hes not a visibly emotional guy either but still a guy meaning we are the brightest representation of our species now tarin sees the big picture a ;lot quiker but jim will follow eventually you lucky son of a b---- you got a huge family i grew up with every one of them to include your brothers and sisters we are all real tight me and my fake family which you get automataticlly and i have to work so hard for iguess you are lucky if you hit me back ill hit you back rik

    ReplyDelete